Friday, November 11, 2016

Lonely Native Fairy Canvas

Hi Crafty peeps!!!

I'm back with an another interesting project. This time I'm using a digi image not for a card for a mixed media project. I created a canvas using lots of layers for colors, flowers, leaves and of course a digi image.

I created this project for DT of Brownsugar Challenge. You can play your imagination in participate every week on this blog. This time I used the beautiful image 'Lonely Native Fairy' from our generous sponsor 'Sami Stamps'

Here are the close up images of the project:






Hope you like this. Thanks for stopping by blog, click on the follow button if you like my work and want to be connected with me :)

I would like to enter my card in following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! What a great color palette. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours and I really like your background! Thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste this month, Jane (DT) :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful creation, Alpna! I LOVE all those amazing blooms--and the colors are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at MHKDesigns! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning canvas and your fairy looks content sat in amongst those flowers...
    Thank you for playing in our challenge this month at Altered Eclectrics..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww such a cute little fairy and loving her surroundings - Thank you for sharing with us over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month and hope to see you again in future challenges.

    Handcrafted by Ellapu
    Mother Hen for Altered Eclectics
    Mother Hen for Eclectic Ellapu
    DT Rhedd's Creative Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love all those scrummy flowers! Fab design. Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors and textures in this project! All of the flowers are so great!

    Thank you for joining us at Sami Stamps for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely, it's so nice to see something different. Sorry I'm late saying thank you for joining us at MHK Designs.

    ReplyDelete